(Eek! I managed to mess up the volume level in post-production when I first put this one out. Here’s the fixed version for your enjoyment.)
Time for another irregularly scheduled dose of the best remixes out there. This time the show is produced and assembled on my laptop, using different recording gear and software from the stuff I’m used to, so apologies in advance if it’s not up to standard, sound quality wise.
Also included is another track from the new Reyn Ouwehand album, a look back at both the Back In Time Live 2007 and SLAY Radio Gathering 2007 events, as well as recent news and listener feedback.
- Jeroen Tel – Unnamed SID (Live from Utrecht, September 2006)
- Nada – Bossa ‘n Goblins
- The St. Albans Rob Hubbard Fan Club – Ace 2
- Reyn Ouwehand – Garfield (from the album The Blithe, the Blend and the Bizarre)
- Peter W – Paradroid
- M.J. Hibbett – Hey Hey 64K (demo, from the CD single The Lesson of the Smiths)
- Full unrestricted version of SID2MIDI
- HVSC update #47
- Warren Pilkingtons BITLive 2007 report
- Andrew Fishers BITLive 2007 report
- Photos from BITLive 2007
- BITLive 2007 DVD bittorrent download
- SLAY Radio Gathering 2007
Unless otherwise stated tunes played on todays show are available for download from Remix.Kwed.Org, and from the HVSC. Leave feedback either by using the comment section, or by e-mail to C64Takeaway [AT] gmail [DOT] com. You can also add your pushpin to the C64 Take-away frappr map (be sure to add a shout-out otherwise I won’t get notified) or even send me a voice message.