This time bringing you a bunch of tunes that have nothing in common apart from the fact that the original SIDs were all composed between 1984 and 1986. Also, I talk about an upcoming album release, and mention a couple of videos that you need to watch.
Stream this episode:
Download this episode: MP3 (37:08 minutes – 34.1 Mb)
Please notice that I’ll be taking a three month break from the podcast starting November 1st. But fear not, the Take-away will be back in February 2008. Stay subcribed to the RSS feed or the mailing list to get an alert when the show’s back on the air.
- David Hanlon – Druid
- J Rooney – Zorro (Small Ensemble)
- FTC – Comic Bakery (Electro) (from the album 01:04 Eternal)
- Allister Brimble – Green Beret Full Orch –
- Rauli – Spy vs Spy II (Late Nite Mellow)
- Terminal Storm – Glider Rider (Gliding into a Sunset mix)
- P.W. Fenton from Perfect Head and Digital Flotsam let me use the intro-jingle from Perfect Head #16. Thanks P-Dub.
- New video from Reyn Ouwehand
- Rob Hubbard – On the Golden days of computer game music
- On The Edge available from Amazon UK
- Andrew Fishers “The Commodore Book 1982-19xx”
Unless otherwise stated tunes played on todays show are available for download from Remix.Kwed.Org, and from the HVSC. Leave feedback either by using the comment section, or by e-mail to C64Takeaway [AT] gmail [DOT] com.